Permission to withdraw from the contract
1. the customer who is a consumer within the meaning of article 3. 22 (1) of the civil code, under theprovisions of the right to withdraw from the contract concluded at a distance, without cause, by filing astatement in writing, within 14 days and sending them to the following address: Przedsiębiorstwo Konfekcyjne EMMA, st. Graniczna 10, 08-404 Górzno.
2. The period 14-day counting from the date on which the goods were delivered.
3. The right to withdraw from the contract by the consumer is excluded in the case of
-goods (services) with the characteristics determined by the consumer in a complex order by or closely associated with his person.
4. In the event of withdrawal from a contract concluded at a distance, the contract is deemed
niezawartą. This is what the parties showed is repaid in the unaltered state, unless
the change was necessary within the limits of the day-to-day administration. The return should take place as soon as possible,not later than within 14 days.
5. Returned by the customer, the goods shall be packaged in an appropriate manner, to ensure no damage in transit.
6. the costs of the return delivery shall be borne by the consumer, unless a waiver has not been caused bythe fact even though the Individual Undertaking the inability to transition EMMA to provide with the characteristics requested by the consumer.
Complaints about Goods
1. an undertaking Made EMMA as a vendor responds to the customer as a consumer within the meaning of article 3. 22 (1) of the civil code, for non-compliance with the contract of sale of goods purchased by theconsumer, in terms of a specific law on special conditions of consumer sales.
2. Claims arising from the violation of the rights legally guaranteed Customer, or on the basis of these regulations, must be sent to the following address email@example.com
Przedsiębiorstwo Konfekcyjne EMMA, st. Graniczna 10, 08-404 Górzno undertakes to consider each claim within 14 days, and if it was not possible to inform the Customer within this period, when the complaint will be considered.