In terms of the concept of means:
1. The Customer is a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit not a person
legal provisions granting special legal capacity, which makes the contract
within the store;
2. The Civil Code – the Act of 23 April 1964 (Dz. u. No. 16, item. 93 as amended);
3. Terms and conditions-these terms and conditions of the provision of services by electronic means within the framework of the e-shop sklep.vittoriagiovani.eu;
4. Online store (shop)-Internet service available at www. sklep.vittoriagiovani.eu, through which the clientmay in particular consist of orders;
5. Goods-products presented in the online store.
6. The contract of sale is a contract for the sale of goods within the meaning of the civil code, concluded between the Company Konfekcyjnym EMMA, Krystyna Różyc, Małgorzata Świątkiewicz-Sobiecka, general partnership based in Street Graniczna 10, 08-404 Górzno NIP: 826-199-35-18, REGON: 712546699,entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Warsaw, XIV Economic Departmentnational court register under KRS number 0000169142, and a Customer, made with the use of the Website Store;
7. The law on the special conditions of consumer sales-law of 27 July 2002 with special conditions ofconsumer sales and amending the civil code (OJ No. 141, item. 1176 as amended);
8. the Act on the provision of services by electronic means-the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended);
9. the order is a declaration of intent aimed at the client directly to the conclusion of the contract of sale, specifying in particular the type and the number of the item.
II. General provisions
1. this regulation lays down the rules for the use of the online store which is available atsklep.vittoriagiovani.eu.
2. these terms and conditions is the rules referred to in article 2. 8 the Act on electronic services.
3. shop, working at sklep.vittoriagiovani.eu, is run by the company Made EMMA, Krystyna Różyc,Małgorzata Świątkiewicz-Sobiecka, general partnership based in Street Graniczna 10, 08-404 Górzno, NIP:826-199-35-18, REGON: 712546699, entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court forWarsaw, XIV Economic Department national court register under the number of KRS 0000169142.
4. this regulation lays down in particular:
a) rules for the registration and use of the account within the online store.
b) terms and conditions for submission of Orders by electronic means within the framework of an online store;
5. your use of the online shop is possible provided that the information technology system, which uses the client the following minimum technical requirements:
a) PC with Windows XP/Vista/7/8 Linux, MAC or handheld device with Android 2.3 or above version of Ios
(b)) the latest Web browser Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Internet Explorer, Safari with support forhtml5 and css3.
c) minimum screen resolution 1024 x 768pikseli.
6. in order to benefit from the online store, the customer should have access to their own computer workstation or terminal equipment, with Internet access.
7. in accordance with applicable laws, the company Made EMMA reserves the right to limit the provision of services through an online store for people who have completed the age of 18 years. in this case, potential customers will be notified of this.
8. Customers can access these terms and conditions at any time via the link on the home page of the sitehttp://www.sklep.vittoriagiovaniu.eu/regulamin.pdf and download it and print it.
9. information about products on the Web shop, in particular their descriptions, technical specifications and production and prices, are calling for the conclusion of the agreement, within the meaning of article 2. 71 of the civil code.
III. rules for use of the Webstore
1. getting started with an online store is its registration or provide personal information necessary to fulfillyour order.
2. the personal data marked as obligatory is necessary in order to be registered in the
the online store and order processing/using services provided for
through the store.
The administrator of your personal data is the company Made EMMA, Krystyna Różyc, MałgorzataŚwiątkiewicz-Sobiecka, general partnership based in Street Graniczna 10, 08-404 Górzno.
The Data Administrator informs you that You have a right of access to the content of your data and the right to correct them. Personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the achievement of the objectives
referred to above.
3. registration by filling in and acceptance of the registration form, provided on one side of the store.
4. subject to registration is to give consent to the terms and conditions and the content of the personal datamarked as obligatory.
5. the individual Company EMMA may deprive the customer the right to use the online store, as well as may limit its access to part or all of the resources of the online store, with immediate effect, in the event of a breach by the customer of the rules of procedure and, in particular, when a client:
(a)) in the process of registering with the online store data inconsistent with the truth, inaccurate or out of date, misleading or infringing the rights of third parties,
b) has been guilty of over the online store of personal violation of third parties, in particular personal other clients online store
c) allow other behaviors that will be recognised by the company Made EMMA for behaviour incompatible with the provisions of the law or the General principles of the use of the Internet or affecting the good name of the confectionery Company EMMA.
6. a person who has been deprived of the right to use any online store, you may not make a secondregistration without the prior consent of the Confectionery Company EMMA.
7. in order to ensure the security of transmission of messages and data in connection with the operation ofthe site, services, online store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree ofsafety of the services provided, in particular measures for preventing acquisition and modification byunauthorized persons of personal data transmitted on the Internet.
8. the customer is obliged in particular to:
and produce communication and prohibited content) by law, for example. content propagating violence,defamatory or infringing personal rights and other rights of third parties,
(b)) the use of an online store in a way that does not distort its functioning, in particular through the use ofa specific software or devices,
c) inaction, such as sending or posting in the online store of unsolicited commercial communication (spam),
d) use webshop in a major inconvenience for other clients and Confectionery for EMMA,
(e)) the use of any content posted in the online store only for your own personal,
f) using an online store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the laws in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland of the Polish law, the provisions of the rules of procedure, as well as with the General principles of the use of the Internet.
IV. procedure of conclusion of the contract of sale
1. with a view to the conclusion of the contract of sale through an online store, go to the websitewww.sklep.vittoriagiovani.eu, select the item, and its size<span id="